Shadows of the Hinterlandscape (Limited Edition Box Set)
Limited Edition of 20 hand-numbered box sets.
Box: 230mm × 165mm × 17mm.
* seven 148mm × 210mm digital photographic prints (each signed by the artist on the reverse),
* nine 105mm × 148mm postcards,
* one 148mm × 52mm bookmark.
Shadows of the Hinterlandscape is a limited edition box set of artwork by artist Paul Watson.
It contains a collection of his artwork, some of which has been previously published, but some is made available in this box set for the first time.
* Photographs taken at the Edge of the Wood at Midnight - set of 4 digital photographic prints, each 148mm × 210mm, all signed on reverse
* The Moss Guardian (through a glass, darkly) - digital photographic print, 148mm × 210mm, signed on reverse
* Come Unto the Corn (a foreshadowing) - digital photographic print, 148mm × 210mm, signed on reverse
* The Procession - digital photographic print of a charcoal drawing, 148mm × 210mm, signed on reverse
* Postcards: Drawings, 2014 - set of 4, each 105mm × 148mm
* Medea Postcards - set of 5, each 105mm × 148.5mm
* Also included is a Come Unto the Corn bookmark
UK/Channel Islands: £2.39
Australia/New Zealand: £9.85
Rest of World: £8.00